Europe Travel Plans

8. 30th September: Travel to (Mountain) Jura, Franche Comte for 2 nights.

9. 2nd October: Travel back to Chambery for 2 nights.

10. 4th October: Travel to Basel for IEA Experts Meeting.

11. 7th October: Aurelie and I travel back to Paris for 1 night.

12. 8th-9th October: Leave Paris at 8.55pm to travel back to Reunion Island and arrive at 9.40am on the 9th of October.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Last Friday

A collection of photos from last Friday. It was such a nice day, I saw some whales, had a nice dinner, played some foozeball and of coarse, lots of work during the day.

 Another beautiful day in paradise
 Some intense foozeballing. The other guys were crazy good. I felt sorry for the guy who was on my team. hahahaha
 One of my flatmates - Rocco
 Creme Brulee au Vanille - Not as good as Bell House's Vanilla Creme Brulee Though
Doing some whale watching. You can see the water spurt in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment