Europe Travel Plans

8. 30th September: Travel to (Mountain) Jura, Franche Comte for 2 nights.

9. 2nd October: Travel back to Chambery for 2 nights.

10. 4th October: Travel to Basel for IEA Experts Meeting.

11. 7th October: Aurelie and I travel back to Paris for 1 night.

12. 8th-9th October: Leave Paris at 8.55pm to travel back to Reunion Island and arrive at 9.40am on the 9th of October.

Thursday 21 July 2011

Map of La Reunion

Whenever anyone in New Zealand asked where I was going, I would tell them "Reunion Island", and they would reply with a "blank look" and a "wheres that?". So here is a pictorial map of La Reunion with picture descriptions of where I am/will be travelling.

Picture courtesy of Google Images haha

1 comment:

  1. London, Germany and Switzerland. There may also be some links related my work and may even post some of my work, havent decided yet. Enjoy!!! office fit out

    ReplyDelete