Europe Travel Plans

8. 30th September: Travel to (Mountain) Jura, Franche Comte for 2 nights.

9. 2nd October: Travel back to Chambery for 2 nights.

10. 4th October: Travel to Basel for IEA Experts Meeting.

11. 7th October: Aurelie and I travel back to Paris for 1 night.

12. 8th-9th October: Leave Paris at 8.55pm to travel back to Reunion Island and arrive at 9.40am on the 9th of October.

Thursday 21 July 2011

My Office and local haunts in La Reunion

My office at home. Nice and cozy at 20degrees Celsius at 4am in the morning. Good place to eat dinner too...
 On the Pier in Saint-Pierre looking back at La Reunion. There could be worse places around
My local surf spot. However after hearing about the 4 Shark attacks in the last 2 months with one guy losing a leg and another being killed I dunno how game I am to test it. The only saving grace is this break hasn't had an attack yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment