Europe Travel Plans

8. 30th September: Travel to (Mountain) Jura, Franche Comte for 2 nights.

9. 2nd October: Travel back to Chambery for 2 nights.

10. 4th October: Travel to Basel for IEA Experts Meeting.

11. 7th October: Aurelie and I travel back to Paris for 1 night.

12. 8th-9th October: Leave Paris at 8.55pm to travel back to Reunion Island and arrive at 9.40am on the 9th of October.

Monday 1 August 2011

Bois Rouge (Rum and Sugar Cane Factory)

 The elevator part of the sugar cane factory
 Filled with Rum!!
 Some of the Rum products (Savanna Rum - best on the island)

 15 year old Rum. Apparently an 8 year old Rum tastes exactly the same as a 15 year old Whiskey. I had a taste and it kinda does, but no substitute for the real deal I reckon.
 Aurelie the booze hag haha
 This indian place on the way to the restaurant

 preparing for the Rum and food

 Aurelie still boozing it up haha
At the beach for the Sunset. It was so romantic with all the boys lol
 At the factory with our hard helmets on.... Pun intended

 Rum tasting session
 errrrnnnnnnnnn.
 The collection of Rum at the restaurant. My favourite was the Mandarin and Pineapple Rums
 Having a tree climb
 Camouflaged!
 The big nut i broke of the tree, and took half the branch by accident.
 Just smashed open the Fruit for a taste
 mmmmmmmmm

 So beautiful with my side flower (Yes I look a little gay), but it reminded me of Raro
 My favourite local beer
Hidding in the bush!

No comments:

Post a Comment