Europe Travel Plans

8. 30th September: Travel to (Mountain) Jura, Franche Comte for 2 nights.

9. 2nd October: Travel back to Chambery for 2 nights.

10. 4th October: Travel to Basel for IEA Experts Meeting.

11. 7th October: Aurelie and I travel back to Paris for 1 night.

12. 8th-9th October: Leave Paris at 8.55pm to travel back to Reunion Island and arrive at 9.40am on the 9th of October.

Thursday 4 August 2011

Some Random Photos

 Waves off the end of the pier
 Messy 7m Waves. Not tempted to try them out.
 A funny Jace pic. Whats this guy up to? Everyone loves eating cows and drinking there meat. Well my heart isnt broken anyway. Sorry vegans and veges...
 This little camo dude (Beatle) that hangs around my office at home (the deck).
The meanest Profitterole au chocolait I've ever tasted! Well they're the only ones I've tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment